This month on the series of Vivoo Wellness Talks we have an integrative court reporter and social media influencer Shannon. For some time now, she has been inspiring us with her long-standing journey with Vivoo, and that's why we thought we'd meet up with her to learn more about her journey in creating a healthy and balanced life.
1. Hi Shannon, please tell us about yourself and what you do.
Hi! My name is Shannon Mann and I am a court reporter and social media influencer. The majority of my days are spent in courtrooms and law offices recording depositions. You can also find me on Instagram @oysterstopearls, where I hope to inspire women of all ages with fashion and lifestyle tips.
2. What does a typical day look like for you in terms of investing in your wellness?
My typical day starts with a morning devotion and daily exercise which include strength training and cardio. My diet is mostly plant-based, with large doses of fruits and vegetables. I am always trying new things I spot in the grocery store to help build my gut biome and weekly use of Vivoo strips.
3. How do you feel about your current state of health and wellness? What are the tools you use to stay on track with your wellness?
Currently, I feel very healthy. I use exercise equipment such as weights, supplements, and Vivoo stripes. The Vivoo stripes really help to let you know what is going on internally!! I read health and wellness books and magazines to stay up to date on current wellness tools and information.
4. What made you decide to use some of those tools?
The expression “Eat Your Medicine Now or Take it Later,” has resonated with me. I believe faith, diet, and exercise are key to a healthy lifestyle. Also, tools like Vivoo stripes allow you to learn more about the inner workings of our body.
5. How did you come across Vivoo? What was your first impression?
Instagram. I love this informational tool and it’s so convenient and user-friendly. My entire family uses it.
6. How has Vivoo contributed to your overall wellness, which feature is your favorite?
Vivoo allows us a snapshot into our body that we wouldn’t have otherwise and is available right at our fingertips. It has helped me keep my body in pH balance and hydrated! Also heads UTIs off at the path. It’s helpful to detect little imbalances in our bodies so that we can make changes to prevent these things from happening.
7. Do you find Vivoo convenient to integrate into your daily life? Do you think Vivoo is user-friendly?
Yes, very user-friendly, convenient, and discreet for travel. The convenience of the app being right on your phone is wonderful too. It’s like having a little concierge doctor in your pocket!
8. Now that you have Vivoo, what's the #1 thing you're able to do that you weren't before?
I can know more about my body and how to keep it healthy on the inside as well as the outside. Some days I fall short on water intake, and I can lean on Vivoo to let me know, “Time to drink more water.”
9. Besides Vivoo, what is your best-kept wellness secret?
Definitely, a good whole food diet chocked full of vegetables, fruits, whole grains, nuts, seeds and legumes, and daily exercise.
10. What’s your top advice for your friends who are looking to start a healthier lifestyle? Would you recommend Vivoo?
Diet and exercise are key to wellness. Health is wealth!! Incorporating Vivoo into your healthy lifestyle is definitely a recommendation to be able to be more proactive in our wellness journey. The more information we have, the better advocate we can be for our own bodies and health!