In honor of International Women's Day, we'd like to invite you to join us in our mission to empower women to take charge of their wellness! We've interviewed Rena, our affiliate, and here’s what she had to say:
1. Tell us about yourself and what you do in a few words.
I'm Rena, the creator behind Life of Re H. C., a personal brand documenting my life through travel, life and beauty content.
2. How do you support your wellness?
Wellness is an integral part of what I do and what I create. I love being able to help others feel more whole and at peace in their own bodies.
3. How has your Vivoo experience been & how has it contributed to your overall wellness?
Vivoo has allowed me to open my eyes and ears to what my body has been telling me for so long. The Vivoo experience has majorly contributed to overcoming limiting beliefs and doubts on my personal wellness journey. I am now able to move in the right direction with confidence that I'm making positive lifestyle changes for the better.
4. What is one tip you would give to someone who wants to start leading a healthier lifestyle?
Start small. Make one small change and then add on other changes once you feel like you've mastered the task at hand. The race is not for the swift but for those who can endure.
5. What's the most valuable advice you can pass on to others, trying to establish their careers or anyone striving to achieve gender equality?
Do not be afraid to speak up and to go against the norm. As women, we may have been taught unconsciously to be silent. I'm here to tell you there is power in your voice. Use it.
6. Why do you think it is important to celebrate International Women’s Day?
I love this day because it reminds the world of the importance of women in everything we do. It allows us to come together as female advocates for change to form one large sisterhood of love and empowerment. On this day, we raise awareness in dismantling injustices that serve to hinder women which is so crucial.