In honor of International Women's Day, we'd like to invite you to join us in our mission to empower women to take charge of their wellness! We've interviewed Cheryl, our affiliate, and here’s what she had to say:
1. Tell us about yourself and what you do in a few words.
Cheryl Dowling is a Certified Counselor and founder of The IVF Warrior, a fertility health and wellness platform.
2. How do you support your wellness?
Prioritizing my mental health, sleep, movement, nutrition, and getting outside every day.
3. How has your Vivoo experience been & how has it contributed to your overall wellness?
Vivoo has given me valuable insight about my health, allowing me to make necessary changes for maximum wellness.
4. What is one tip you would give to someone who wants to start leading a healthier lifestyle?
Small changes add up to big results. Focus on balance, happiness, and overall health, not restriction.
5. What's the most valuable advice you can pass on to others, trying to establish their careers or anyone striving to achieve gender equality?
Success doesn't happen overnight. It takes persistence, dedication, and passion. Believe in yourself. If you don't, no one else will. Show up, put in the work, create a support network, step outside of your comfort zone, and don't let fear of failure hold you back. You are capable of doing anything you put your mind to.
6. Why do you think it is important to celebrate International Women’s Day?
To celebrate women, to show the hardships many still face, to raise awareness about inequality and how much work still needs to be done.