1) Can you introduce yourself in a few sentences?
Hi everybody! My name is Esra. I’m 30 years old. I’m energetic, adventurous, extroverted, and full of smiles. I like dancing and extreme sports like rock climbing, skydiving, and scuba diving. I love trying new things so I’m always looking for new experiences.
I like wine tasting. I don’t drink much but when I feel like I want to drink a glass of something, I usually try a new wine and enjoy trying to guess the ingredients.
I think I’m a dog person that is attracted to cats :) I feel closer to dogs, but somehow, I love cats and their reckless behavior.
I’m interested in health & wellness and technology. In my free time, I like to read science fiction books and watch science fiction movies more than anything. Plus, I love learning about the human body. Recently, I've been watching a documentary called "Human" on Netflix and I’ve been loving it.
I also like listening to music. Whatever I’m doing, I do it with music in the background. My musical tastes change depending on my mood and the activities I’m engaged in.
2) What do you do at Vivoo, and how long have you been with the company? How does Vivoo support your wellness?
I’m a Growth Marketing Specialist at Vivoo, where I’m responsible for Affiliate and Partnership Marketing. I also work with my colleagues to create new growth project ideas to reach new audiences and introduce Vivoo worldwide. I joined Vivoo last year in June.
Vivoo supports my well-being in a great way. I've been seeing protein in my Vivoo results since I took my first Vivoo test. It’s because of this that I went to see my doctor, only to find out that my kidneys were damaged due to some intense inflammation I had in my urinary tract when I was a child, meaning that my kidneys weren’t filtering waste appropriately. This was a wake-up call for me, and since then I’ve been more mindful of taking care of my kidneys to prevent possible kidney failure in the future. Now, I regularly check the protein levels in my urine and make sure I drink enough water every day.
3) Can you describe your daily routine?
Sure! I have some routines I do regularly:
I take vitamin D every Monday, vitamin B12 every Tuesday, and vitamin C and zinc every Wednesday. This is how I make sure I have the right levels of vitamins D, B12, and C and zinc in my body and keep my metabolism strong.
I go to the gym 3 times a week and swim once a week. I regularly check my magnesium, water, vitamin D, calcium, and vitamin B levels to maintain my physical performance.
I cook a few different meals every Sunday and put them in the fridge so that I don't spend too much time cooking during the week :)
When the weather's nice, I like working at a cafe or a library. I wake up early in the morning, have my breakfast, and head to work. When the weather is rainy or gray, I prefer to stay home. :) After work, I watch some TV series, read a book, and write in my journal once or twice a week.
Sometimes, I feel very exhausted because of work or some other issue in my personal life, And sometimes I just feel overloaded for no reason. :) That’s why I try to take small breaks while working to meditate. I do short meditations and try to stay in the moment instead of trying to solve all the complex thoughts in my mind.
4) What’s a favorite wellness routine that you’ve been into these days?
Lately, I've been trying to fast for my gut health. I've gotten good results so far, so I'm considering fasting once a week on a regular basis. Apart from that, I make sure that I move, eat, and sleep enough, as well as set aside enough time for myself to maintain my wellness.
5) What is one tip you would give to someone who wants to start leading a healthier lifestyle?
I think it's important to do one thing at a time so that you don't feel overwhelmed in a short time. For example, set a goal of drinking 2 liters of water a day and try to reach that goal first. Once this becomes a habit, set another goal, like exercising once a week, and try to reach that goal and make it a habit.
Time flies and we don't even realize how it’s gone by. We often get lost in daily home/work tasks. That’s why keeping a planning notebook or setting reminders on your phone can help you plan your day and achieve your goals more easily.
6) What is your favorite thing about Vivoo as a product?
I fell in love with Vivoo the very first moment I heard about it because:
- Vivoo is in the health & wellness industry and the vision of Vivoo is one of my ultimate goals in life - to help people take control of and continuously improve their wellness.
- The technology and science behind Vivoo are amazing. I think we all know that technology and biotechnology is the future, and Vivoo is not only a urine test but also a form of technology that gives people the opportunity to learn about their body while at home without a hassle. Vivoo uses technologies like machine learning and image processing and combines it with science. Also, there are many other new projects coming. For me, this is very interesting and exciting.
7) How regularly do you test with Vivoo?
It depends! Sometimes I take 3 Vivoo tests a day, sometimes I take 1 test every few days. Sometimes I test once a week. But what I actually want to do is to test myself once a day regularly. I want to see how food affects my body and make sure that I drink enough water every day. Also, I want to keep checking the protein in my urine every day to keep tabs on my kidneys. So testing once a day is a goal I've set for myself lately and I’ve been trying to make it a habit.
8) How do you generally score on your Vivoo test? What is your top score to date?
When I first started working at Vivoo, my first score was 6.9. Recently, I've been getting scores around 9. Yay! I’m proud of myself for improving. :)
My top score to date is 9.8.
9) We know that you love all the wellness parameters on the Vivoo test. :) But which one is your favorite and why?
My favorite parameter is protein. As I mentioned before, I need to keep checking the protein in my urine for my health and wellness.
10) What is the greatest source of motivation that keeps you testing with Vivoo?
Being able to feel strong and healthy :)